Iman Khabazian oversees all phases of the software development life cycle for Flash applications and Flash Games. Currently he serves as the Managing Director of iMAN IT.
As Managing Director of IMAN IT he:
- -Architect-ed “Game Object Framework”, a platform independent frame work for game development.
- -Served as Product and Technical Director during the planing phases of an MMO where he gathered requirements, wrote specifications, architect-ed code and provided estimations.
- -Served as the Chief Product Officer for D4Media where he was in charge of all phases of product development including writing specifications, architect-ing code, coding, and managing multiple developers and designers
- -Directed development of large flash MMO,
- -Consulted on re-engineering the Lord of the Rings Online UI development process,
- -Developed the Tacori Gentlemen’s Guide to Engagement
Before founding IMAN IT, Iman installed an SDLC and managed a team of Flash developers to build interactive 3D virtual home tour software. He has also written a real time messaging server as well as over 60 Flash games for companies such as AOL, Dairy Queen, and THQ. Entering college, Iman earned the prestigious Type 1 Air Force ROTC scholarship to the University of Southern California and has received 4 years of ROTC leadership training. Iman has a Computer Engineering and Computer Science Bachelors of Science from the University of Southern California where he also served as the USC-ACM programming team captain in consecutive years